Most of us who love to practice yoga will sooner or later (the majority of us sooner) need to learn more about our shoulders. If we are not regularly training our upper body, we will definitely run into problems with many of the shapes that yoga offers. These shapes are actually very good for us, but we need to be conditioned properly to get the most benefits.
Desiree Rumbaugh has over 30 years of experience practicing and teaching yoga and she is just beginning to understand how to work properly with her own shoulders!
Please join us as we welcome back this teacher to our vibrant community at Sage for a lively and productive afternoon of learning together.
Students of all levels will benefit from this work and teachers are encouraged to attend so they can better understand and convey this helpful information.
What to expect?
• learn simple bodyweight exercises that will teach you how it feels to keep your shoulder blades on your back
• find out more about what you can do regularly to keep your upper body strong and mobile
• discover the connection between abdominal strength and shoulder health
• learn how to make steady progress in backbends and inversions safely
• explore your options if you currently have a shoulder injury or pain
For more information about Desiree, please visit her website: www.desireerumbaugh.com
Saturday, January 4th from 1:00 – 3:30 pm
Cost: $45 pre-registration suggested
Sage Yoga Studios – Bonsall
5256 S. Mission Rd., Suite 707
Bonsall, CA 92003